Monday, July 26, 2010

I wish I had a little girl!!

 My friends at Then and Again brought me a few challenge pieces.  They had been in the store for awhile and had not moved despite several price reductions so they were taking them to Goodwill.  Instead, they gave me a call and said "Rather than taking them to Goodwill and you buying them there, why don't we just go ahead and bring them to you and see if you can do anything with them."  I love a challenge!
Here's the before...

And the "AFTER"


 





I love my two sons.  I wouldn't trade them for the world and I don't want to have another little one to raise.  BUT....  It would be fun to decorate a little girls room. 

By the way... I'm working on a beautiful mirror that will match this desk!  Check back for an update!

Thanks for dropping by!!!

Lori
Linking to the following great blog parties!  
Go visit, meet my blog friends and see other great ideas!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do have a little girl!! She just happens to live in Memphis and is named Sarah!! :-)