Saturday, December 11, 2010

Letting go of the old and embracing the new!

We're moving to a new house soon and I'm thinking through the furniture and trying to determine what will go where.  Some pieces just don't seem to fit.  And today I found some I thought might!
A medium size chest of drawers seems perfect for the foyer at the bend of the stairs.  On sale today 50% off!  Only $39.50! (I'm strutting around like the bargain hunting champion!)

A high rise night stand to go with our new bed (See below)  This was 50% off at $45.

The bed I had already purchase.  Sick I didn't get it for 50% off but I love it and think it will be awesome in our new place.  It's actually a platform bed with drawers underneath.  Very cool!

The piece de resistance!  This GORGEOUS Dresser!  LOVE IT!  50% off ... only $125!


Check out the curved front!

Now to find the pieces that I'll have to let go... mmm... better think on that awhile!  Happy hunting ladies!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

No comments: