Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ahhh... a little treasure hunting catch up!

My staging work has really taken off so I haven't been able to post regularly.  Even worse I haven't had time to treasure hunt or play with all my finds!  I finally got a chance to do a bit today.  Want to see the latest?  It will be quite a hodge podge but here goes!
My little rooster lamp.  A Goodwill find for $5.00.  I had her on the porch but brought her into the kitchen this weekend.
A close up.  Isn't she a beauty?
I've been seeing silver gilded shells and think they are gorgeous.  I thought I'd give it a try.

I think they turned out great!

What do you think?  I can hardley wait to find some other bigs ones to work on!
I've seen other bloggers Champagne buckets and finally found one!  It's a little rough but I like it!  I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it!  Suggestions?
I love to find original works of art like this.  Someone wrote "Katy" on the back but it's not signed.  Pretty nice.  Don't you think??
Well friends... I wish I could spend a little more time catching up!  Especially studying all you blogs and latest!  Perhaps this will be my week to slow down a bit???

A special hello to my son, Robert, who told me this week that he had been reading my blog.  I love you Robert! 


Lori (Mom... for Robert!)

No comments: