Thursday, November 11, 2010

More treasures for staging (and me!)

Another fun weekend with Holley treasure hunting.  After staging two empty houses, my inventory is getting low!   Here are the finds of the weekend!
Yes... he is for staging.  Who could resist this little guy??  I found a cute denim pillow sham and will use them for a boys room.
A find for our highly sought after Bordallo Pinhiero Cabbage collection.  A mug for 40 cents!  Holley hasn't seen this one yet!  (Sorry girlfriend... found this on the way back to Nashville!)

A beautiful little frame with a pear. OK... doctored a bit.  I painted the pear green.  Pears should be green in my opinion.

JACKPOT!  Don't you just love this?  So cheery!
 Black & White Houndstooth Placemats at Pier One 20% off - Maybe $3 each?
White dinner plates - Goodwill $1 each
Yellow salad plates - Goodwill 50 cents
Pottery Barn "Dune" Cup and Saucer - Goodwill $1
(I got the yellow dinner plates too!)
I found six dragonflies.  I have no idea what they were used for originally but I love dragonflies and thought perhaps napkin rings would be cute.


More fun things later.  I'm working on holiday tablescape concepts to share with clients.  Perhaps I'll try out a few and show you the pics.  Stay tuned!

Lori






No comments: