Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Treasure hunting with Holley!

Though a bit delayed, I wanted to share treasures found during a great weekend not long ago. Mike and I met Holley and her husband, Dave in Granville, TN for the Granville Fall Celebration.  We stayed at the Beech Hill Blue Bed and Breakfast again - always a treat!  Holley and I got to do a little treasure hunting. Take a look!
A Crystal Base for a cake plate ($3)


Vintage Rooster Oil and Vinegar Salad Set ($6 for 3 pieces)

Part of Vintage Rooster Salad Set
  

Pine Cone Creamer ($10)

Authur Court Punch Ladle ($12)

Large urn that I may use as a centerpiece. $24 (half price)

Rhinestone Clip-on Earrings that I think would look AWESOME framed on black velvet!

Beautiful Vintage candy dish.  I think I may run ribbons through the border.

A gift from Holley... one of our Pinhiero Bordallo pieces.  Thanks Holley!!!

Little brass teapot napkin rings.
 Holley picked up some great items too!  Here are some of my favs of her collection!


More to come!!!
Thanks for stopping in!

Lori

1 comment:

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

What fun!
Love the tea pot napkin rings-how sweet!
I was thinking about you and so I decided to come by and say hi!!
I pray you are well and having a wonderful Autumn!
Hugs and blessings!
~me