Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SOLD!


My last post was a popular one and for good reason!  What a beautiful home!  I wasn't surprised to see it SOLD in one week!


I don't always feel that way.  In fact, I just staged  another house that I wasn't as confident in initially.  However, after some renovation, cleaning and staging AND most importantly, a Realtor who priced it right, it too sold in one week!  Here are a few before and afters of that one! Be sure to leave me a note and let me know what you think! Let's start with a before shot... and plastic flowers.


Exterior Front Porch - BEFORE




Exterior - AFTER


Living Room - BEFORE
Living Room - AFTER
I removed the curtains to let light in but the Realtor elected to leave the curtain rods for new owners.
Dining Room - BEFORE
Dining Room - AFTER


Kitchen - BEFORE (YIKES!)

Kitchen Breakfast area - BEFORE
Kitchen View into Family Room - AFTER
Kitchen - AFTER
Can I get an AMEN?
No Wallpaper, new oven, new floors, under counter lights.... aahhhhh....
Back Hall  - Before and After
Rec Room - BEFORE
Rec Room  - AFTER
Rec Room View 2 - BEFORE

Rec Room View 2 - AFTER


Downstairs Bedroom / Office - BEFORE
Downstairs Bedroom / Office  - AFTER
Like the painting?  It's one of mine called "Wandering Xander."  I painted it the night  my son and I picked up a stray dog that we named Xander.  



Downstairs Bathroom - BEFORE


Downstairs Bathroom - AFTER


Family Room - BEFORE




Family Room - AFTER
So... on to the next one!  If my activities are any indication, the real estate market is picking up!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori












1 comment:

Naturally Me Creations said...

Wow, so this is called staging a house? You decorate it to make it look more homely for selling....? What a fun job! :D Looks like you redid the kitchen floors as well!