Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Daily Choice


I will LIVE life.
I will look to the future 
unafraid of failure; unafraid of falling.

I will view each day as an OPPORTUNITY
to fully experience life.  MY life.
 
I choose to be open to what God has planned for me, 
knowing that it may not be what I had envisioned 
but with the calm assurance
that it is His plan for my special journey.  

I will welcome and rejoice in trials 
because I know that past trials 
have made me a very strong, resilient, and wise woman. 

I will accept challenges and limitations
that sometimes seem hopeless
because though I may feel weak and broken,
I know the truth.  I am MORE than this pitiful vessel. 
I am as I SHOULD be at THIS moment in time.

I am blessed to be loved by my husband and sons 
for WHO I am... not HOW I am 
and I thank God for them and for unconditional love.

I will live with the understanding 
that my time here is short...tomorrow is not promised.
For that reason, I will cherish each moment 
and make it as beautiful as possible.  
I commit to living in the present and will let go of the past. 

I will invest in the lives of others,support 
and encourage them becuase I know that I am here
to make a difference in the lives of others. 
I choose to relinquish control of my life 
and the control of the lives of those I love 
for it only serves to fulfill MY will 
and I desire the Masters will.  It is perfect.


I know that there will be times 
when I am 
MAD,
SAD, 
and GLAD
but I will NOT be AFRAID
for I know who holds the future 
and there is no need to fear. 


I will LIVE life.



1 comment:

*Chic Provence* said...

Very lovely and inspiring! I am honored to be on your blogroll and am now following you... happy blogging!

Happy New Year 2011!

Kit