Thursday, December 20, 2012

August Projects

Continuing with my six month catch up.  
Here are the projects from August!



BEFORE.... This is a 1930's vanity that was in terrible shape.  It's the first piece of furniture that I had to strip before I could paint.


AFTER - This piece went to Then & Again Home Marketplace and is sold.




BEFORE - This Ethan Allen Piece was a thrift store find. 

AFTER - I've stored the hutch.  I like using just the base right now. This was a keeper.



BEFORE




AFTER - ASCP Old Ochre with a French Linen Wash.  This piece was painted for  Metal  & Petals in Hendersonville, TN.


BEFORE A great Lane Cedar Chest found at Goodwill.  It was a little pricey but I was in on a 20% off day so it was reasonable.


AFTER I debated painting the hardware.  This piece is sold.
Occassionally I pull out the small brushes!  This was an old flatware box that I  hand painted.   It was a gift to a family member.


This set was a done on a whim.  A friend had a can of ASCP Old Violet  so I used that for the chairs and chargers and vase and put that with a drop leaf table I painted French Linen.  I made a runner out of the fabric that used for the chairs so everything is tied together.  


We meet my husband's brothers and families in Bryson City each fall for a Labor Day camping weekend.  I found this little table at a local thrift shop and just happened to have some paints with me.  (go figure...) 




This was the result.  

1 comment: